The Emergency Manager acts as a liaison and maintains a partnership between county, local, state, and federal emergency response and recovery actions.
During a hazardous material event the Emergency Manager provides overall direction and coordination of the protective and parallel actions by designating primary support departments and agencies.
The Jo Daviess County Emergency Manager is responsible for the care and maintenance of the Unified Command Post to make sure it is ready for deployment at any time.
- Jo Daviess County EMA on Facebook
- FEMA Emergency Management Institute Online training courses
- 07-23-17 Press release - Disaster Declaration
- 07-25-17 Jo Daviess County Disaster Declaration
- Public Assistance Program - Applicant Handbook
- Public Assistance Program - Damage Assessment Worksheet
- Individual Assistance - Assessment form instructions
- Individual Assistance - Assessment form (Excel format)
- Individual Assistance - Assessment form (Adobe pdf format)
- 01-20-20 Press release - Projects to Reduce Damages Caused by Natural Disasters
Sign Up for Code Red Emergency Alerts
Jo Daviess County EMA on Facebook
Jo Daviess County EMA on Twitter